How to determine what version of iOS I am running for my iPhone or iPad?
1. Tap Settings
2. Tap General
3. Tap About. You’ll see the version number to the right of the “Software Version” entry on the About page.
How to find out what version/build of Microsoft Windows I am using?
1. For the current version (Windows 10), click Start>Settings>System>About.
2. For older versions (Windows 8.1 and RT 8.1), press the Windows Logo key + R, type winver in the Open box, and then select OK.
3. As of January 14, 2020, Windows 7 is no longer supported. For this version, select the Start button, type Computer in the search box, right-click on Computer and then select Properties. Under Windows edition, you’ll see the version and edition of Windows that your PC is running.
What version of Google Chrome do I have?
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen, the one with 3 dots
3. Click on Help and then About Google Chrome
4. Your Chrome browser version number will be displayed
What verrsion of Microsoft Edge am I running?
1. Open Microsoft Edge.
2. Click the Settings & more icon in the upper right corner of the screen, the one with the three dots.
3. Click Help & feedback.
4. Click About Microsoft Edge.
5. Your Edge version will be displayed.
1. Click the Settings & more icon in the upper right corner of the screen, the one with the three dots.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click About this app.
4. Your Edge version will be displayed.
What is two factor authentication?
Two-factor authentication is an extra layer of security for your device, designed to ensure that you’re the only person who can access your account, even if someone knows your password.
You will need to provide two pieces of information—your password and a verification code that’s automatically displayed on your trusted devices.
Because your password alone is no longer enough to access your account, two-factor authentication dramatically improves the security of your ID and all the personal information you store with It.
Once signed in, you won’t be asked for a verification code on that device again unless you sign out completely, erase the device or need to change your password. When you sign in on the web, you can choose to trust your browser, so you won’t be asked for a verification code the next time you sign in from that computer.
It is recommended you use two factor authentication wherever it is available.
Hope This Helps!